Package inclusions | Weddings + Formals
Click here for Kombi Celebrations Weddings + Formals FAQ's
All of our kombis are fully prepared for your big day. Please find below your event package inclusions:
- fuel and tolls;
- Bridal emergency kit including; tissues, mints, sewing kit, water, bobby pins, safety pins, mirror, scissors, band-aids;
- First-aid kit
- Travel time to your first pick-up point;
- Itinerary assistance and route planning;
- Preparation and cleaning of your chosen vehicle;
- We provide a well-groomed, fun, careful, friendly, professional and accredited chauffeur for your event hire. (please note due to licensing and insurance reasons our vehicles are not available for self-drive)
- Traditional white ribbon on the front of the vehicle (weddings only);
- The use of our retro cooler box with ice for your refreshments;
- 6 complimentary bottles of water;
- The use of two white golf size umbrellas;
- Please check on each individual vehicle page for sound system details as all vehicles are different but all have either phone or iPod connectivity to play your personal music playlist from your own device
- We do not take any other bookings on your event date, which therefore offers you total flexibility for those last minute changes.
And finally feel confident in the professional and personalised care of Kombi Celebrations owner Deborah-Jane (aka. DJ) who will be managing your booking from start to finish. DJ has over 22 years experience in hospitality and event management and is just at the end of the phone at any time should you have any questions regarding your transportation requirements with us. Your day is then in the hands of one of our kombi guru owners who will be there to drive their own kombi along with you and your guests safely to your event.
Disclaimer: Please note as a booked hire service licence holder we are not authorised under the Liquor Act to sell or supply liquor to any of our passengers. The service and supply of liquor in Queensland is regulated under the Liquor Act 1992 (Liquor Act) which is administered and enforced by the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR). OLGR monitor all booked hire service licence holders and if evidence of unlawful conduct is established, enforcement action may be taken. This can include an infringement notice which carries a penalty amount of $2,611.00 per offence or prosecution action initiated through the Magistrates Court. A first offence carries a maximum penalty of up to $65,275 while repeat offences carry more stringent monetary fines or imprisonment.